Returns & Refunds Policy
We are very fair and reasonable with our clients, and we hope that our clients will also be fair and reasonable.
We will only accept returns and refunds if the item you’ve ordered/received is damaged, defective, or not as ordered. You may choose to have an exchange (we’ll send a new item to you) or refund the price you paid for your item back to your original payment method.
We will not accept returns and refunds if you simply change your mind about your order.
We encourage you to consult our customer service to make sure you make the right choice before ordering a specific style or color.
If you’re looking to return a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you.
Do you need to return something?
1. You have 7 days to return an item from when it’s delivered (we strongly recommend that you get proof of postage).
2. Of course, it’s fine to try it on, but please don’t use the item because if it’s returned to us worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won’t be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you.
3. Please do not remove any protective seal/sticker/plastic from the item. Items can’t be returned for a refund if their protective seal/stickers have been removed.
4. Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
5. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they’re packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
6. We strongly recommend that you get proof of postage and a tracking number when you send the item for shipping, as we are not responsible for lost packages or stolen packages.
7. All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box.
8. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 7-day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
SteveHandbag reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing";
An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, SteveHandbag reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Wardrobing & Excessive Returns
Our Customer Protection Team also handles situations in which a customer return history may be indicative of fraudulent activity or wardrobing. In these situations, the Customer Protection Team will reach out to discuss the situation and work with you to either resolve the issue or determine if we need to refuse service going forward. While we never want to reject a customer, we must ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all customers across the globe.
If you want to exchange a bag for reasons that are not due to our fault, there will be a restocking fee of 30% and you will have to pay for shipping fees.
Because we can’t ensure our customers will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to the distribution center, we may not be able to issue an exchange. Instead, we may issue you a store credit, or a refund to your original payment method once we’ve received your return.